OUGD602: End of Module Evaluation

by Roxxie Blackham on Friday 22 May 2015

I have really enjoyed this module this year as I have finally started to come to terms with what I want to do once I graduate. I have experienced so many different things over the year and visited all sorts of studios and exhibitions, which has given me a totally new insight into the creative industry.

Although I didn't manage to bag myself some work experience during the year, I have finally managed to sort something out for the summer and I can't wait to get down to London and go and speak to Isabel and Helen in person.

I think that the PPP module is definitely important and has been so inspirational. I have definitely grown as a person and a professional and have become so much more confident in myself because of this module. I can now present my ideas with confidence and know how to speak to creatives and professionals properly with ease.

Even though I've really enjoyed most of my time at university, I can't wait to finish and get out into the real world where I won't have to feel as though my life is absorbed in ISOs and criteria, and I can actually spend some time doing what I love rather than dedicating my entire life to the subject. I'm really excited to see where my life takes me after university and to experience a variety of different areas of design before I choose my final career path.

Leave your comment