OUGD602: Photographs of Final Collateral // Personal Branding

by Roxxie Blackham on Friday 15 May 2015

Earlier on today I decided to take some photos of all of the collateral for my personal branding to show how it works as a set.















I am extremely happy with the outcome of my personal branding. Although we had some issues with the photography and lighting the studio properly, the photos have come out okay after a lot of editing, which makes up for it! It's still annoying that I couldn't get the background colour quite right throughout the set - you can see that some backgrounds are slightly darker than others, but this was really difficult to get right! (Especially as I hardly ever use photoshop).

I think that my branding this year reflects me and my practice really well and I am actually proud to use it. Hopefully I can find some sort of printing service that will do my business cards justice, as I'm not that sure if I'd like to print out hundreds of cards and make them myself or not...

Leave your comment